Subject: Re: [Healeys] The "new" 100-4

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 16:36:43 GMT

--===============4851576082004391882==

----__JWM__Jfd3959a.4ae235e7S.6a1e4dd1M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Give me the original, but credit for trying! First drive: the new Austin=
-Healey 100 restomod by Caton - Magneto (magnetomagazine.com)
----__JWM__Jfd3959a.4ae235e7S.6a1e4dd1M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>Give me the original, but credit for trying!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><a href=3D"https://www.magnetomagazine.com/first-drive-the-new-aust=
in-healey-100-restomod-by-caton/">First drive: the new Austin-Healey 100=
 restomod by Caton - Magneto (magnetomagazine.com)</a></div></html>

----__JWM__Jfd3959a.4ae235e7S.6a1e4dd1M--

--===============4851576082004391882==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============4851576082004391882==--