Subject: [Healeys] Porsche book for sale

From: llennep--- via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:42:16 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0845890736590059501==
	boundary="----=_Part_8811238_1290196402.1656196936903"

------=_Part_8811238_1290196402.1656196936903
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thought I would give you listers first shot at this. =C2=A0"Porsche" by Mik=
e McCarthy. =C2=A0Copyright 1986. ISBN 0-8317-7088-0. =C2=A0192 big pages a=
nd with jacket. =C2=A0Book is in excellent shape. =C2=A0Lots of pictures. =
=C2=A0Selling cause I no longer have interest in Porsche. =C2=A0Best offer =
over $50 plus shipping from 23602
------=_Part_8811238_1290196402.1656196936903
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Thought I would give you listers first shot at this. &nbsp;"Porsche" by Mike McCarthy. &nbsp;Copyright 1986. ISBN 0-8317-7088-0. &nbsp;192 big pages and with jacket. &nbsp;<font size="2">Book is in excellent shape. &nbsp;Lots </font>of pictures. &nbsp;<font size="2">Selling cause I no longer have interest in Porsche. &nbsp;Best offer over $50 plus shipping from 23602</font>
<div><span></span></div>
</div>

------=_Part_8811238_1290196402.1656196936903--

--===============0845890736590059501==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0845890736590059501==--