Subject: [Healeys] Healey for sale

From: Bob Engdahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 17:01:34 -0500

--===============0295421598096783797==

--000000000000205d8605e15b6f9a

It is time. I have a restored 64 BJ8 that has not been driven since
restoration. Everything is new. I am asking $60K. Please respond to email
for history and pictures. Thanks, Bob

--000000000000205d8605e15b6f9a

<div dir="auto">It is time. I have a restored 64 BJ8 that has not been driven since restoration. Everything is new. I am asking $60K. Please respond to email for history and pictures. Thanks, Bob<br>
<div dir="auto"><br></div></div>

--000000000000205d8605e15b6f9a--

--===============0295421598096783797==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0295421598096783797==--