Subject: [Healeys] Pel de Haas - contact?

From: Alan Seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 07:21:07 -0700

--===============6015573489981634947==

--000000000000f0bd7f05e20a0c24

Is he still active rebuilding SU pumps?  I seem to have misplaced his
contact details, would anyone have them?

Thanks,

Alan

--000000000000f0bd7f05e20a0c24
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Is he still active rebuilding SU pumps?=C2=A0 I seem to ha=
ve misplaced his contact details, would anyone have them?<div><br></div><di=
v>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Alan</div></div>

--000000000000f0bd7f05e20a0c24--

--===============6015573489981634947==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6015573489981634947==--