Subject: [Healeys] Shims for BT7 Windshield Posts

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:46:10 -0800

--0000000000004777d705ed77aff1

--0000000000004777d605ed77afef

Hello,

What is the advice/recommendations for shims between the windshield pillars
and the A-post on a BT7? All of the bolts are finger tight and I have a gap
of about 0.085" each side. I am hesitant to tighten the bolts and stress
the windshield and risk cracking. I was planning to put shims in the gaps
and then tighten.

Harold

--0000000000004777d605ed77afef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello,<div><br></div><div>What is the advice/recommendatio=
ns for shims between the windshield pillars and the A-post on a BT7? All of=
 the bolts are finger tight and I have a gap of about 0.085&quot; each side=
. I am hesitant=C2=A0to tighten the bolts and stress the windshield=C2=A0an=
d risk cracking. I was planning to put shims in the gaps and then tighten.<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Harold</div></div>

--0000000000004777d605ed77afef--

--0000000000004777d705ed77aff1
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_1675.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lahhu81p0>

--0000000000004777d705ed77aff1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--0000000000004777d705ed77aff1--