Subject: [Healeys] MG EVs

From: alan seigrist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:51:44 -0800

--===============2863596111906995081==

--00000000000007df6205ee981900

--00000000000007df5e05ee9819ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Are they selling these in the UK?  Just saw this for sale in Hong Kong.
Pricing isn=E2=80=99t too bad might have a look, but happy with my BJ9 Tesl=
a.

--00000000000007df5e05ee9819ff
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Are they selling these in the UK?=C2=A0 Just saw this for=
 sale in Hong Kong.=C2=A0 Pricing isn=E2=80=99t too bad might have a look, =
but happy with my BJ9 Tesla.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"a=
uto"><img src=3D"cid:6733716004397700051319186" style=3D"width:812px;max-wi=
dth:100%"></div>

--00000000000007df5e05ee9819ff--

--00000000000007df6205ee981900
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="new doc 2022-11-29 16.49.18-1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <6733716004397700051319186>

--00000000000007df6205ee981900--

--===============2863596111906995081==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============2863596111906995081==--