Subject: [Healeys] Head torque pattern

From: Fred Wescoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 13:10:49 -0500

--===============3167477781336376758==

--0000000000004ad1d605ee77ad9a

Listers,

I am redoing my head gasket.  I know the manual has a small drawing of the
torque sequence but I don't have a way to enlarge it.

Does anyone have a large, printable drawing of the head torquing sequence
on a 6 cylinder (BJ8)?

Thanks,
Fred

--0000000000004ad1d605ee77ad9a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Listers,<div><br></div><div>I am redoing my head gasket.=
=C2=A0 I know the manual has a small drawing of the torque sequence but I d=
on&#39;t have a way to enlarge it.</div><div><br><div>Does anyone have a la=
rge, printable drawing of the head torquing=C2=A0sequence on a 6 cylinder (=
BJ8)?</div></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Fred</div></div>

--0000000000004ad1d605ee77ad9a--

--===============3167477781336376758==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============3167477781336376758==--