Subject: [Healeys] Dynamo Bearing Number

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 08:22:57 -0700

--===============0268831646020697276==

--0000000000004341330601a1c612

My dynamo is giving me the signal it is time for a new front bearing. Does
anyone know the universal bearing number for a Sealed Ball Bearing to
replace "Bearing - drive end 7H5021"?

Thanks.... Harold

--0000000000004341330601a1c612

<div dir="ltr">My dynamo is giving me the signal it is time for a new front bearing. Does anyone know the universal bearing number for a Sealed Ball Bearing to replace &quot;Bearing - drive end	7H5021&quot;?<div><br></div><div>Thanks.... Harold</div></div>

--0000000000004341330601a1c612--

--===============0268831646020697276==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============0268831646020697276==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 19:03:26 +0200

Best to remove the bearing first to make sure you get the right 
replacement. There might be variations. The numbers are usually on the 
side of the outer ring. It will most likely be a standard bearing . 
Could be metric. Often used on dynamo's are metric SKF/TIMKEN/FAG etc 
6202-2RS or 627-2RS check first.

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 29-7-2023 om 17:22 schreef Harold Manifold:
> My dynamo is giving me the signal it is time for a new front bearing. 
> Does anyone know the universal bearing number for a Sealed Ball 
> Bearing to replace "Bearing - drive end 7H5021"?
>
> Thanks.... Harold
>

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]