Subject: [Healeys] Up?

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 09:58:30 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1492385952179906134==
 boundary="------------Viv2LlCb2bIMM3MbcxMpMm7m"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------Viv2LlCb2bIMM3MbcxMpMm7m
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

No posts for a week.  Is the list up? down? sideways?

Mike

--------------Viv2LlCb2bIMM3MbcxMpMm7m
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="2"><font face="Tahoma">No posts for a week.  Is the
          list up? down? sideways?</font></font></p>
    <p><font size="2"><font face="Tahoma">Mike</font></font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------Viv2LlCb2bIMM3MbcxMpMm7m--

--===============1492385952179906134==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1492385952179906134==--