Subject: [Healeys] Inlet Manifold Fuel Drain Pipes

From: Harold Manifold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 10:49:58 -0700

--===============6192300604196428443==

--000000000000dd0cae06013f3e69

Though I have owned an Austin-Healey for 7+ years it has only been on the
road this year and I am still learning what is normal operation. When I
park the car after a reasonably long drive a few drops of unidentified
hydrocarbon liquid end up on the garage floor under the inlet manifold
fuel drain pipes. Is this normal operation?

It stands to reason there wouldn't be drain pipes unless there was a need
to drain something!

Harold

--000000000000dd0cae06013f3e69
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Though I have owned an Austin-Healey for 7+ years it has o=
nly been on the road this year and I am still learning=C2=A0what is normal =
operation. When I park the car after a reasonably long drive a few drops of=
 unidentified hydrocarbon liquid end up on the garage floor under the inlet=
 manifold fuel=C2=A0drain=C2=A0pipes. Is this normal operation?<div><br></d=
iv><div>It stands to reason there wouldn&#39;t be drain pipes unless there =
was a need to drain something!</div><div><br></div><div>Harold<br><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000dd0cae06013f3e69--

--===============6192300604196428443==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6192300604196428443==--