Subject: [Healeys] Axle tube measurement required

From: Michael Salter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 10:01:31 -0400

--===============1141166588028793431==

--00000000000065d87f06308a3a43

Does anyone have the rear half shafts out of their hypoid (5 stud) rear
axle and could get me a measurement of the inside diameter of the tube upon
which the wheel bearing is mounted?
I am modifying a tool for the hub nut.

M

--00000000000065d87f06308a3a43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Does anyone have the rear half shafts out of their hypoid=
 (5 stud) rear axle and could get me a measurement of the inside diameter o=
f the tube upon which the wheel bearing is mounted?<div dir=3D"auto">I am m=
odifying a tool for the hub nut.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=
=3D"auto">M</div></div>

--00000000000065d87f06308a3a43--

--===============1141166588028793431==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============1141166588028793431==--