Subject: Re: [Healeys] Main Bearing cap puller

From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 13:47:15 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5821515535429157421==
 boundary="------------yEza3OT1iC0Y8Co0XMmgrVcF"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------yEza3OT1iC0Y8Co0XMmgrVcF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

All mailings stopped again. No messages from the 24th of February onwards.
Reason unknown. Strange!
This happens frequently, and then all of a sudden messages messages 
start coming in again. Could be a few years in between.

WHY??

Kees Oudesluijs

Op 24-2-2025 om 04:29 schreef Roger Grace:
> Thanks to all  - great advice. So, now have 3 of the 4 mains out. The 
> back one has different diameter so will have to revisit the slide 
> hammer I made up with the largest 3/4 in socket that in my collection.
> rg
>
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> 
> 	Virus-free.www.avg.com 
> <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> 
>
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at 12:23 PM Michael Salter 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Yes, Richard is absolutely correct. I use a pipe nipple on the end
>     of a big slide hammer to remove them.
>
>     M
>
>     On Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at 3:02 PM richard mayor
>     <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>         It’s pipe thread.
>
>
>         Richard Mayor
>         [email-masked]
>
>
>
>>         On Feb 23, 2025, at 10:51 AM, Roger Grace via Healeys
>>         <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>         Could someone please advise ... ?
>>         What is the diameter and thread of the hole in the rear of
>>         the main bearing caps ?
>>          7/16-20 is too loose ?
>>          1/2 in rod does not go in.
>>         Need to make puller to release mine.
>>         Tkx
>>         rg
>>
>>
>>         <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>>         	Virus-free.www.avg.com
>>         <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>>
>>
>>         _______________________________________________
>>         Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>         Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>>
>>         Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
>>         http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>>
>>         [email-masked]
>>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>>
>>         Unsubscribe/Manage:
>>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>
>
>         _______________________________________________
>         Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html
>         Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
>         Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys
>         http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
>         [email-masked]
>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
>         Unsubscribe/Manage:
>         http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Support Team.Nethttp://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.75
>
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys
>
> [email-masked]
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com
--------------yEza3OT1iC0Y8Co0XMmgrVcF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>All mailings stopped again. No messages from the 24th of February
      onwards.<br>
      Reason unknown. Strange!<br>
      This happens frequently, and then all of a sudden messages
      messages start coming in again. Could be a few years in between. <br>
    </p>
    <p>WHY??</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Kees Oudesluijs<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 24-2-2025 om 04:29 schreef Roger
      Grace:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CALPtYiPpX=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Thanks to all  - great advice. So, now have 3 of the 4
          mains out. The back one has different diameter so will have to
          revisit the slide hammer I made up with the largest 3/4 in
          socket that in my collection.</div>
        <div>rg</div>
      </div>
      <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
        <table style="border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
          <tbody>
            <tr>
              <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png"
                    alt="" width="46" height="29"
                    style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                    moz-do-not-send="true"></a></td>
              <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-free.<a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                  target="_blank" style="color:#4453ea"
                  moz-do-not-send="true">www.avg.com</a></td>
            </tr>
          </tbody>
        </table>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at
          12:23 PM Michael Salter &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div class="gmail_default"
              style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small">Yes,
              Richard is absolutely correct. I use a pipe nipple on the
              end of a big slide hammer to remove them.</div>
            <div class="gmail_default"
              style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small"><br>
            </div>
            <div class="gmail_default"
              style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small">M</div>
          </div>
          <br>
          <div class="gmail_quote">
            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at
              3:02 PM richard mayor &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
              <div>It’s pipe thread.
                <div><br>
                </div>
                <div><br
id="m_-3735221118348894168m_5240266488303878407lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage">
                  <div>
                    <div>Richard Mayor</div>
                    <div><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                        class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a></div>
                    <div><br>
                    </div>
                    <br>
                  </div>
                  <div><br>
                    <blockquote type="cite">
                      <div>On Feb 23, 2025, at 10:51 AM, Roger Grace via
                        Healeys &lt;<a
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                        wrote:</div>
                      <br>
                      <div>
                        <div dir="ltr">
                          <div>Could someone please advise ... ?</div>
                          <div>What is the diameter and thread of the
                            hole in the rear of the main bearing caps ?</div>
                          <div> 7/16-20 is too loose ?</div>
                          <div> 1/2 in rod does not go in.</div>
                          <div>Need to make puller to release mine.</div>
                          <div>Tkx</div>
                          <div>rg</div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                        <div
id="m_-3735221118348894168m_5240266488303878407DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
                          <table
style="border-top:1px solid rgb(211,212,222)">
                            <tbody>
                              <tr>
                                <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                                    target="_blank"
                                    moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png"
                                      alt="" width="46" height="29"
                                      style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"></a></td>
                                <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:rgb(65,66,78);font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">Virus-free.<a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                                    style="color:rgb(68,83,234)"
                                    target="_blank"
                                    moz-do-not-send="true">www.avg.com</a></td>
                              </tr>
                            </tbody>
                          </table>
                        </div>
                        _______________________________________________<br>
                        Support Team.Net <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                        Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                        <br>
                        Archive: <a
                          href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                        <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                        <br>
                        <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                        <br>
                        Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                        <br>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                  <br>
                </div>
              </div>
              _______________________________________________<br>
              Support Team.Net <a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
              <br>
              Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
                rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------yEza3OT1iC0Y8Co0XMmgrVcF--

--===============5821515535429157421==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============5821515535429157421==--

---

From: Richard Collins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 15:12:31 +0000

--===============5618998647298750316==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR12MB3546474B9AED3F42282DA535BFDD2DM6PR12MB3546namp_"

--_000_DM6PR12MB3546474B9AED3F42282DA535BFDD2DM6PR12MB3546namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR12MB3546474B9AED3F42282DA535BFDD2DM6PR12MB3546namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM6PR12MB3546474B9AED3F42282DA535BFDD2DM6PR12MB3546namp_--

--===============5618998647298750316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5618998647298750316==--

---

From: Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 17:19:45 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8718142196017713829==
 boundary="------------2zoOB20HRtxBQksbLPatS4jk"
Content-Language: en-GB

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2zoOB20HRtxBQksbLPatS4jk
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

No, nothing in my spam box.
Kees

Op 15-3-2025 om 16:12 schreef Richard Collins:
> Very likely your spam filter. I frequently find Healey board msg on mine
> Regards,
> Richard C
>
>
>> On Mar 15, 2025, at 07:56, Kees Oudesluijs via Healeys 
>>> Thanks to all  - great advice. So, now have 3 of the 4 mains out. 
>>> The back one has different diameter so will have to revisit the 
>>> slide hammer I made up with the largest 3/4 in socket that in my 
>>> collection.
>>> rg
>>>
>>>     Yes, Richard is absolutely correct. I use a pipe nipple on the
>>>     end of a big slide hammer to remove them.
>>>
>>>     M
>>>
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]
>>

-- 
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com
--------------2zoOB20HRtxBQksbLPatS4jk
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>No, nothing in my spam box.<br>
      Kees<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 15-3-2025 om 16:12 schreef Richard
      Collins:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Very likely your spam filter. I frequently find Healey board msg
      on mine<br id="lineBreakAtBeginningOfSignature">
      <div dir="ltr">Regards,
        <div>Richard C</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div dir="ltr"><br>
        <blockquote type="cite">On Mar 15, 2025, at 07:56, Kees
          Oudesluijs via Healeys <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite">
        <div dir="ltr">
          <p>All mailings stopped again. No messages from the 24th of
            February onwards.<br>
            Reason unknown. Strange!<br>
            This happens frequently, and then all of a sudden messages
            messages start coming in again. Could be a few years in
            between.
            <br>
          </p>
          <p>WHY??</p>
          <p><br>
          </p>
          <p>Kees Oudesluijs<br>
          </p>
          <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Op 24-2-2025 om 04:29 schreef
            Roger Grace:<br>
          </div>
          <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CALPtYiPpX=[email-masked]">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div>Thanks to all  - great advice. So, now have 3 of the
                4 mains out. The back one has different diameter so will
                have to revisit the slide hammer I made up with the
                largest 3/4 in socket that in my collection.</div>
              <div>rg</div>
            </div>
            <div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
              <table style="border-top:1px solid #d3d4de">
                <tbody>
                  <tr>
                    <td style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                        target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png"
                          alt="" width="46" height="29"
                          style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"
                          moz-do-not-send="true"
                          data-unique-identifier=""></a></td>
                    <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">
                      Virus-free.<a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                        target="_blank" style="color:#4453ea"
                        moz-do-not-send="true">www.avg.com</a></td>
                  </tr>
                </tbody>
              </table>
            </div>
            <br>
            <div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container">
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Feb 23, 2025 at
                12:23 PM Michael Salter &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
              </div>
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                <div dir="ltr">
                  <div class="gmail_default"
                    style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small">Yes,
                    Richard is absolutely correct. I use a pipe nipple
                    on the end of a big slide hammer to remove them.</div>
                  <div class="gmail_default"
                    style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small"><br>
                  </div>
                  <div class="gmail_default"
                    style="font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-size:small">M</div>
                </div>
                <br>
                <div class="gmail_quote">
                  <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sun, Feb 23, 2025
                    at 3:02 PM richard mayor &lt;<a
                      href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                    wrote:<br>
                  </div>
                  <blockquote class="gmail_quote"
style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                    <div>It’s pipe thread.
                      <div><br>
                      </div>
                      <div><br
id="m_-3735221118348894168m_5240266488303878407lineBreakAtBeginningOfMessage">
                        <div>
                          <div>Richard Mayor</div>
                          <div><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a></div>
                          <div><br>
                          </div>
                          <br>
                        </div>
                        <div><br>
                          <blockquote type="cite">
                            <div>On Feb 23, 2025, at 10:51 AM, Roger
                              Grace via Healeys &lt;<a
                                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                              wrote:</div>
                            <br>
                            <div>
                              <div dir="ltr">
                                <div>Could someone please advise ... ?</div>
                                <div>What is the diameter and thread of
                                  the hole in the rear of the main
                                  bearing caps ?</div>
                                <div> 7/16-20 is too loose ?</div>
                                <div> 1/2 in rod does not go in.</div>
                                <div>Need to make puller to release
                                  mine.</div>
                                <div>Tkx</div>
                                <div>rg</div>
                                <div><br>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                              <div
id="m_-3735221118348894168m_5240266488303878407DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2">
                                <br>
                                <table
style="border-top:1px solid rgb(211,212,222)">
                                  <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                      <td
style="width:55px;padding-top:13px"><a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          moz-do-not-send="true"><img
src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png"
                                            alt="" width="46"
                                            height="29"
style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                            data-unique-identifier=""></a></td>
                                      <td
style="width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:rgb(65,66,78);font-size:13px;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:18px">
                                        Virus-free.<a
href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail"
                                          style="color:rgb(68,83,234)"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          moz-do-not-send="true">www.avg.com</a></td>
                                    </tr>
                                  </tbody>
                                </table>
                              </div>
_______________________________________________<br>
                              Support Team.Net <a
                                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                              Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                              <br>
                              Archive: <a
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
                              <a
href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                                http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                              <br>
                              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                              <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" target="_blank"
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                              <br>
                              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                              <br>
                            </div>
                          </blockquote>
                        </div>
                        <br>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    _______________________________________________<br>
                    Support Team.Net <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                      rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                      http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                    Suggested annual donation  $12.75<br>
                    <br>
                    Archive: <a
                      href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
                      rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                      http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a
                      href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
                      rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
                      http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a><br>
                    <br>
                    <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys" rel="noreferrer"
                      target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a><br>
                    <br>
                    Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
                      rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                      class="moz-txt-link-freetext">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a><br>
                    <br>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <br>
            <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
            <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">_______________________________________________
            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a> <a
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
            href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a>

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated moz-txt-link-freetext"
            href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
            href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a>

href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
          </blockquote>
          <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
          <span>Support Team.Net <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
          <span>Suggested annual donation  $12.75</span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys">http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys</a>
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys">http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
          <span>Unsubscribe/Manage:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
          <span></span><br>
        </div>
      </blockquote>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------2zoOB20HRtxBQksbLPatS4jk--

--===============8718142196017713829==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8718142196017713829==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2025 13:09:45 -0600

> start coming in again. Could be a few years in between.

Because you have a flaky, intermittent mail server:

Mar 15 12:57:52 autox postfix/smtp[1454]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 12:58:01 autox postfix/smtp[1472]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.18]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 12:58:22 autox postfix/smtp[1454]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.18]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 12:58:22 autox postfix/smtp[1454]: 3D152A02B7: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=none, delay=418549, 
delays=418488/0.12/61/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.18]:25: Connection timed out)
Mar 15 12:58:31 autox postfix/smtp[1472]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 12:58:31 autox postfix/smtp[1472]: C33E0A0268: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=none, delay=428908, 
delays=428838/0.11/70/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out)
Mar 15 13:02:51 autox postfix/smtp[2931]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.18]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 13:03:21 autox postfix/smtp[2931]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 13:03:21 autox postfix/smtp[2931]: 3659FA0500: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=none, delay=420461, 
delays=420401/0.1/60/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out)
Mar 15 13:08:01 autox postfix/smtp[4023]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.25]:25: Connection timed out
Mar 15 13:08:01 autox postfix/smtp[4032]: connect to 
chello.nl[192.73.252.18]:25: Connection timed out

Sometimes it resonds, sometimes it doesn't.  Nothing I can do on this 
end, sorry.

mjb.

[email-masked]