Subject: [Healeys] 2027 European Healey Meeting

From: patrick williams via Healeys <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2025 09:02:32 -0400

--===============6538348475533395349==

--0000000000002a99cf063166b157

The 7th European Healey Meeting is June 14-20, 2027 in the Netherlands.  I
know this conflicts with the International Healey Meet in Lake Tahoe, but
touring in Europe is a different experience.  I've signed up so if others
are interested let me know and we might coordinate shipping.
https://www.europeanhealeymeeting.com
Patrick Williams
1960 BT7

--0000000000002a99cf063166b157
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The 7th European Healey Meeting is June 14-20, 2027 in the=
 Netherlands.=C2=A0 I know this conflicts with the International Healey Mee=
t in Lake Tahoe, but touring in Europe is a different experience.=C2=A0 I&#=
39;ve signed up so if others are interested let me know and we might coordi=
nate shipping.<div><a href=3D"https://www.europeanhealeymeeting.com">https:=
//www.europeanhealeymeeting.com</a><br></div><div>Patrick Williams</div><di=
v>1960 BT7</div></div>

--0000000000002a99cf063166b157--

--===============6538348475533395349==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/healeys http://autox.team.net/archive/healeys

[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/healeys

--===============6538348475533395349==--