Subject: [Spridgets] Fourth of July

From: Tim Collins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2026 10:09:20 -0400

--===============4921971066081706124==

--000000000000a1bbc4065605f3d4

Do you guys realize that when Donald Healey was born that our nation was
only half (about) as old as it is today. Seems impossible.
Tim

--000000000000a1bbc4065605f3d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Do =
you guys realize that when Donald Healey was born that our nation was only =
half (about) as old as it is today. Seems impossible.=C2=A0</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Tim</div><div class=3D"gmail_d=
efault" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div></div>

--000000000000a1bbc4065605f3d4--

--===============4921971066081706124==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4921971066081706124==--