Subject: [WPTA] Jeff Prycl Celebration of Life - April 25th, 2026

From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2026 11:35:38 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5563608896927576862==
 boundary="------------SKQYVVxbR1dubc52f2mhTI8J"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------SKQYVVxbR1dubc52f2mhTI8J
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Jeff Prycl Celebration of Life - April 25th, 2026

Jeff’s wife Rose contacted me through our local club, and she would like 
to invite his fellow car club members and friends for an informal 
celebration of life event at his garage in New Stanton on April 25th 
from 2PM-5PM. Please RSVP to Rose by 4/22 at 412-817-8600, she is fine 
with texts or calls. She would like a count so she knows how much food, 
etc.. to get.

Rocky Mountain Garage
413 Rocky Mountain Road, New Stanton, PA 15672
April 25th, 2PM-5PM

Thanks,

Ken Patterson

--------------SKQYVVxbR1dubc52f2mhTI8J
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><font face="Arial">Jeff Prycl Celebration of Life - April 25th,
        2026<br>
        <br>
        Jeff’s wife Rose contacted me through our local club, and she
        would like to invite his fellow car club members and friends for
        an informal celebration of life event at his garage in New
        Stanton on April 25th from 2PM-5PM. Please RSVP to Rose by 4/22
        at 412-817-8600, she is fine with texts or calls. She would like
        a count so she knows how much food, etc.. to get.<br>
        <br>
        Rocky Mountain Garage<br>
        413 Rocky Mountain Road, New Stanton, PA 15672<br>
        April 25th, 2PM-5PM</font></p>
    <p><font face="Arial">Thanks,</font></p>
    <p><font face="Arial">Ken Patterson</font></p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72"><font face="Arial">
</font>
</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------SKQYVVxbR1dubc52f2mhTI8J--

--===============5563608896927576862==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5563608896927576862==--